Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Expectation About My Programme .

Actually , I school-ed at Sekolah Menengah Vokasional Klang . And I took Business Management course , alhamdulillah I got A's for my Business Management subject . It's prove that I actually fall in love with Business Management course , eventhough this course was chosen by my mother . Slowly I deep fall in love with this course , and I promise to myself to make my parents proud . Okayy , my expectation about my programme is first of all I want graduate from this course and InsyaAllah I want to continue my study to a high level . I actually have a dream , my dream is open a business for Muslimah fashion . So my expectation about this programme is to teach me everything about business , besides that I want to improve my English language . Because English language is used by many people around the world and it's formal language . This programme it's not just teach about Business , it's also teach about Account . So I think this programme is really perfect for who really interest in Business , that's all . Thank you .











No comments:

Post a Comment